My paragraph to start with:
"Her fingers ached with such pain that for a second she thought they were being cut right off. Each second seemed like an eternity and her mind and body were completley out of her control. She really wanted to scream but no sound came out. Suddenly a door opened with a moan and then slammed shut with a bang. The girl's soul returned to her granting her releif. She weakly looked up but the man standing before her was buried in the darkness. The man's hand shot out and somehow glowed. The glittering white light was poured onto the paper laying on the table. The girl stared at the paper and froze with shock. It was her drawing."

15 comments:
It was a beautiful drawing indeed. Painted in gold, the title read "Life and Death". It's so named because there stood an angel on the left and a demon on the right. They were fighting fiercely for the ultimate throne of the truth.
nice q squared! Just remember to have only two!
The girl was exctremely confused and kept blinking as she shivered. She glanced at the tall man before her and discovered that he was in his teenage years like her.
The man set the page down and stepped into the dim light in the pantry. He wore a shiny silver hat, which still cast a shade over his face, but his blue eyes shone out, penetrating. He was wearing simple clothing; brown pants and sweatshirt with a white, long t-shirt hanging out underneath. The girl could see drumsticks stiking out of his back pocket.
He breathed in deeply. "I am Craig. And I am sorry I had to keep you here under rather unfavorable conditions."
Okay... so it is well over two sentences. :?
Rocking On,
Postman Craig
Then at once every thread of memory returned to her mind. She was at her house "enjoying" the homeworks, when she was kidnapped here. Concealing her curiosity about the man, she hoarsely shouted, "I don't care who you are, return me to my house at once!"
(I luv ur comments!!!)
Craig frowned and took his silly- looking hat off, revealing horribly messy black hair. "Please have some patience and I shall explain why you are here," he paused and his cheeks reddend," I hope that I have not kidnapped the wrong person for this job for I forgot to ask them what the girl's descriptions are. You do not have another sister now, do you?"
The young girl responded tentatively, rubbing her aching fingers, "No, I am an only child, but .... I have to ask ... what is it about me that made you think I was the one you were after and what is this job you're talking about?"
"I am looking for the girl who plays the guitar like she was born with it under her fingers......I think that girl might be you, am I right??"
My hat is not silly! It is my Stratford Cap! How dare you! :)
Rocking On,
Postman Craig
The girl thought for a moment. "Yes... I suppose I am." There was a long pause, as Craig's flushed cheeks returned to their normal pale color. At his time, both examined each other intently, each attempting to see beyond each other and into their minds. The girl seemed frank and calculating, Craig deemed. To the girl, her captor seemed to be one very rushed and somewhat stressed, perhaps. His eyes intimated with a strange sense of honesty and peace, but still yet with the fact that he was bold and cunning, and he has much more to tell than had been revealed.
The girl drew a breath again. "So now, Mr. Craig, I think it would be very wise for you to tell me precisely your motive and reasoning, how you learned about me, and how you obtained... my possession."
Rocking On,
Postman Craig
P.S. I will find it interesting how each of you portray me as a character!
(as always i luv ur comments! please don't ask me how i made the paragraph up...only that my fingers ached at that moment! Lol!)
Craig did not say anything but instead whistled a very random tune. The girl(wat should her name be?) was about to explode with anger at that very second if Craig had not stopped whistling. "Oh I'm quite sorry," he smiled apologetically, "I always whistle when I think. You asked me how I know that you play the guitar so well? The drawing that you drew is a clue." The girl slowly looked down and noticed that the angle was holding a brightly coloured guitar.
p.s. there must be some connection! LOL!
I can't whistle. Or blow balloons... just in case. And I usually drum when I am thunking. Just in case.
Rocking On,
Postman Craig
Craig, Craig, Carig. Keep commenting on all the blogs please! Can't wait to come to Cameron next year so I can have some face-to-face discussions with u.
I'll be looking forward to it. :)
Rocking On,
Postman Craig
P.S. Someone else continue the story!! :) :)
The girl noded as confusion drifted away from her face.
"My name is Lyra," she said once more in confidence, "and I'm perfact for the job."
Craig clapped his hands at once and jumped in the air in such a fashion that Lyra couldn't help but laugh. Craig cleared his throat solemny and Lyra stopped laughing. "This job is serious," he scowled, "you have to unravel the mystery of death and discover its philosophy with your music."
p.s. i'm really confused at the moment. wat am i saying?
Post a Comment