This is my first post in this blog-Peaceful Blue Dream
How is everybody???? I miss Mc'Quarrie and its people sooooooooooo much
The Global issues conference was also incredible
Uh...what else am I supposed to say?
I know-Uh...I'll make better posts later on!
Hav a good day everyone!

18 comments:
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, everybody! I'm just testing! Last time it didn't work!!!
sorry
i keep having to test it
doesn't work
sometimes
Ok...ok...first thing:
i reccomend all of u to visit the links that i've placed-especailly the phy and tec one to q square's blog! there can be a really cool conversation about "time" there! i just love talking about time!
also, don't forget to visit the mc8 gr 8 blog and the tuesday enrichment one!
Hi Sapphire!
Congratulations on setting up the blog! I like the template you chose - it suits the name. I hope you can get some good discussion going - I would recommend that you find something interesting to post and see what happens! People love to debate! Have you invited some of your friends to visit the blog?
Good Luck - I'll be back!
One more thing - I noticed that the time was incorrect when I posted - you can change the time zone in 'SETTINGS' to Eastern Standard Time -that will fix it. Took me a while to find it too.....
Oh, I was ever so glad to see you commented on this blog Ms. Watt!
I'm going to get some conversation going on soon, though I still want to participate in the MCQ blog as well!
Thankx for telling me about the time settings! I'll try to fix it!
I would love some good debate
I'm glad u commented general s! Giv me some ideas for a good debate topic! My brain seems frozen these days!!!
How about whether or not N.A. economy is crashing? If you listened to the news these days, you'll know about the automotive companies laid off many workers. Statistics show that real estate market is crashing (in Ontario). I really think that we are not living in a good time. What about you? And hey, today(in China) is Chinese New Year!
What about the troop surge in Iraq, or Kyoto Protocol, or whether Canada is doing enough to stop poverty, How strict Canada's laws are etc. Anything really
Happy Chinese New Year q squared!!!!!!
Thankx for the suggestions guys!
Hi.....Sapphire is it???I'm going to have to get used to that.......Cool blog!It's really nice and thought provoking but as usual you're way too worried and stressed Sapphire....calm down!Only worry about the stresses of today,for they are a lot for today,deal with tommorow tommorow.Does worrying about things add one extra moment to your life?Of course not,so stop being so worried!
Your forever faithful friend,
Sarah Lynn
thankx sarah!
I'll try to follow ur advice!
lol.
Cool Blog Sapphire!
thankx! remember I'd be honoured if u comment on the stuff!
salam fateme jan.
aksaye kheili zibaei dar bloget gozashti.
khoshhalam ke ba in aksha blogeto ghashangtar kardi.
faghat yadet nare aksaye ziba va por mana jazzabyyate blog ra ziad mikone vali in nabayad baes beshe harchi aks dame dastet bud bezari roo blog. ok?
felan by.
ya ali.
Post a Comment